Japanese low dining table
- Wrought iron and glass end tables
Japanese Low Dining Table
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- of or relating to or characteristic of Japan or its people or their culture or language; "the Japanese Emperor"; "Japanese cars"
- The language of Japan, spoken by almost all of its population
- A native or national of Japan, or a person of Japanese descent
- a native or inhabitant of Japan
- the language (usually considered to be Altaic) spoken by the Japanese
- A state of depression or low spirits
- an air mass of lower pressure; often brings precipitation; "a low moved in over night bringing sleet and snow"
- A low point, level or figure
- A particularly bad or difficult moment
- less than normal in degree or intensity or amount; "low prices"; "the reservoir is low"
- in a low position; near the ground; "the branches hung low"
Modern "Scando" Family Coffee Table in Natural Birch
quality table accommodating the wants and needs of both the young and young at heart. For the very young it's a low, soft, and inviting form that provides an aid to help in the process of standing up and negotiating furniture for the first time. The low casual stature of the table gives older kids an inviting space to gather around. For adults this rational form is an elegant and sensuous table that provides an effortless solution for smaller living spaces. In addition, the useful storage curve creates a convenient place to keep those magazines and books close at hand..
The design of the Scando Table was inspired by both Japanese living and long hours of observing how children relate to the floor in their daily activities. They've created a table that engages children and accommodates their diverse activities, while addressing the needs of adults who want furniture that is elegant, expertly crafted, and multi-functional. A table the whole family can love ... we do!
Dimensions: 28d x 43.5w x 11h
NOTE: Wood finishes may vary from color and grain shown in image sample.
Taken with my cameraphone, so no comments about quality.
My Japanese-style dining table; the top is black glass, the stools are wicker with a steel frame inside, and the pillows are cute. :) The stool-and-cushion combination is just low enough to allow one to sit cross-legged and just high enough to prevent loss of blood flow to one's legs. That brings the table to just a little lower than chest level, which is an acceptable eating height. :)
office supply landscape
set up at the end of my sister's dining room table while they played cards. can you believe all that crap (except the macbook, obviously) was in my purse? i've turned into one of those women that carry the kitchen sink around! and all of this to support my moleskine notebook/planners.
low dining table
Ideal for grilling steaks, chicken, fish, burgers, and vegetables
indoors, this 1300-watt countertop appliance has a big, family-size grill surface of 12-1/2 by 9-1/4 inches coated with nonstick for low-fat cooking and easy cleaning. A variable heat control provides precise cooking temperatures, and the grill's handles and stylish, dark-gray plastic base stay cool during operation for safety. Another safety feature prevents the heat control, which provides power to the appliance, from being inserted unless the metal drip tray and cooking grid are in place and prevents the grid from being removed during operation. The appliance disassembles easily for cleaning, and the drip tray is dishwasher-safe. Overall, the unit measures 20-3/4 inches wide, 6-1/8 inches high, and 14 inches deep. --Fred Brack
Related topics: contemporary dinning tables traditional glass coffee tables folding picnic tables antique glass table lamp rectangular table leather dining tables travertine marble dining table patio table glass replacement build a dining table glass table covers
Copyright © 5PC CAPPUCCINO FINISH COUNTER HEIGHT DINING TABLE All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.